The finalists of PR News' Nonprofit PR Awards have set benchmarks for creativity, passion and commitment. PR News will honor their work at a luncheon event in Washington, D.C., on Nov. 3.
Nonprofit PR Awards Finalists Announced
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing