With government budgets on hold, foundation endowments depleted and the public tightening its purse strings, it’s more important than ever for nonprofit organizations to show that they are relevant and making a difference in the world. The finalists of PR News ’ Nonprofit PR Awards have done just that, setting benchmarks for creativity, passion and commitment in the nonprofit sector. PR News will honor their work at the Nonprofit PR Awards luncheon on Nov. 3 at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.
Nonprofit PR Awards Finalists Announced
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter