With government budgets on hold, foundation endowments depleted and the public tightening its purse strings, it’s more important than ever for nonprofit organizations to show that they are relevant and making a difference in the world. The finalists of PR News ’ Nonprofit PR Awards have done just that, setting benchmarks for creativity, passion and commitment in the nonprofit sector. PR News will honor their work at the Nonprofit PR Awards luncheon on Nov. 3 at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.
Nonprofit PR Awards Finalists Announced
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging