While 2010 has been a year of slow recovery for PR professionals, digital and social media offerings have grown exponentially in the communications space. Innovative and wildly successful digital-based campaigns are now the norm, and PR is leading the charge. Thus, we present our inaugural crop of Digital PR Awards finalists. PR News will be proud to honor these digital dynamos at the Digital PR Awards dinner at New York’s Grand Hyatt on the evening of Oct. 6, 2010.
PR News Announces Digital PR Awards Finalists
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter