While 2010 has been a year of slow recovery for PR professionals, digital and social media offerings have grown exponentially in the communications space. Innovative and wildly successful digital-based campaigns are now the norm, and PR is leading the charge. Thus, we present our inaugural crop of Digital PR Awards finalists. PR News will be proud to honor these digital dynamos at the Digital PR Awards dinner at New York’s Grand Hyatt on the evening of Oct. 6, 2010.
PR News Announces Digital PR Awards Finalists
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative