Survey to Reveal Leading Social Media Strategies and Tactics
Ever wonder which social media management and measurement tools are the most popular? Want to learn about your peers' thoughts on the barriers that prevent effective social media initiatives? The PR News and BurrellesLuce Social Media Management & Measurement survey asks those questions and more. PR News welcomes your participation in the survey, but time is running out—it closes on Tuesday, Sept. 28. Weigh in now.
Survey results will be revealed at the PR News Digital PR Summit on Oct. 6 in New York City. There's still time to register.
You might also be interested in:
- An Appreciation: Jack Felton
- Writing Bootcamp: Storytelling and Editing are the Pillars of Successful PR Communications
- For American Airlines' Social Media Analyst, Crisis Management & Social Strategy Should Be a Work in Progress
- Daily War Room Worked for Obama—and Will Work for Your PR Campaigns
- 7 Key Communications Takeaways from Iron Man 3