â–¶ The Dream Teen: Communicators looking to engage with young consumers should target “teen influencers” who are highly active on social networks, according to a MyYearbook and Ketchum study. The findings include: • 87% of teen influencers shared their opinions about the products they had bought. • 52% placed the greatest amount of trust in the recommendations of their friends. • Many teen influencers send as many as 3,000 text messages a month, but only 16% used location-based properties like Foursquare and Gowalla.
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros