â–¶ The Dream Teen: Communicators looking to engage with young consumers should target “teen influencers” who are highly active on social networks, according to a MyYearbook and Ketchum study. The findings include: • 87% of teen influencers shared their opinions about the products they had bought. • 52% placed the greatest amount of trust in the recommendations of their friends. • Many teen influencers send as many as 3,000 text messages a month, but only 16% used location-based properties like Foursquare and Gowalla.
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging