â–¶ Entertainment Tonight: Edelman’s fourth annual “Trust in the Entertainment Industry” study found that consumers believe social networks provide a higher value experience compared with other forms of entertainment. Specific findings include: • While TV was found the most dominant entertainment source in the U.S. (58%), the Internet came in second (38%), followed by radio (17%). • Among 18-34s, the Internet has surged 15% to be considered by 42% as the primary source of entertainment.
Consumer Trust Matters in Entertainment
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App