â–¶ Entertainment Tonight: Edelman’s fourth annual “Trust in the Entertainment Industry” study found that consumers believe social networks provide a higher value experience compared with other forms of entertainment. Specific findings include: • While TV was found the most dominant entertainment source in the U.S. (58%), the Internet came in second (38%), followed by radio (17%). • Among 18-34s, the Internet has surged 15% to be considered by 42% as the primary source of entertainment.
Consumer Trust Matters in Entertainment
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement