A survey of nearly 400 public affairs executives finds that the ability to measure efforts and keeping up with social media and emerging technologies are their biggest challenges. In the poll, conducted by PR News and Mike Smith Public Affairs, 27% of PA pros said measurement was their biggest hurdle, while 23% named social media and emerging technologies. External issues, such as legislation, came in at no. 3 (19%). (See full results below.
Measurement, Social Media Biggest Public Affairs Hurdles
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success