PR News and Mike Smith Public Affairs surveyed nearly 400 public affairs executives, finding that the ability to measure efforts and keeping up with social media and emerging technologies are their biggest challenges.
Measurement, Social Media Biggest Public Affairs Hurdles
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing