A survey of nearly 400 public affairs executives finds that the ability to measure efforts and keeping up with social media and emerging technologies are their biggest challenges. In the poll, conducted by PR News and Mike Smith Public Affairs, 27% of PA pros said measurement was their biggest hurdle, while 23% named social media and emerging technologies. External issues, such as legislation, came in at no. 3 (19%). (See full results below.
Measurement, Social Media Biggest Public Affairs Hurdles
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016