A survey of nearly 400 public affairs executives finds that the ability to measure efforts and keeping up with social media and emerging technologies are their biggest challenges. In the poll, conducted by PR News and Mike Smith Public Affairs, 27% of PA pros said measurement was their biggest hurdle, while 23% named social media and emerging technologies. External issues, such as legislation, came in at no. 3 (19%). (See full results below.
Measurement, Social Media Biggest Public Affairs Hurdles
You might also be interested in:
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks