A survey of nearly 400 public affairs executives finds that the ability to measure efforts and keeping up with social media and emerging technologies are their biggest challenges. In the poll, conducted by PR News and Mike Smith Public Affairs, 27% of PA pros said measurement was their biggest hurdle, while 23% named social media and emerging technologies. External issues, such as legislation, came in at no. 3 (19%). (See full results below.
Measurement, Social Media Biggest Public Affairs Hurdles
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets