Seeking to gauge the Twitter presence of top U.S. corporations, PR News compiled the number of corporate Twitter accounts and followers of the 2010 Fortune 50. According to the results (as of May 7, 2010), we see that most have at least an account or two. Some number in thousands of followers.
Twitter Watch: Fortune 50′s Twitter Presence
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success