â–¶ B2B Marketing Must-Haves: The majority of B2B marketers will have at least the same marketing budget in 2010 as they did in 2009, says a Loop Demand Gen survey. Findings: • 30% of respondents say they plan to increase their marketing budgets this year, while 48% plan to leave their budget unchanged. • 64% have fewer than five employees in their marketing department and 62% don’t plan on adding any staff in 2010. • The two most popular marketing tactics planned by respondents for 2010 were sales tools and event marketing/trade shows. The two least popular were market research and direct marketing.
B2Bs Put Money in Marketing
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App