â–¶ Agency Woes: An annual Advertising Age report for 2009 reveals that revenue and jobs are at a 16-year low in the agency sector. Revenue for U.S. marketing-communications agencies—advertising, marketing services, media, health care, and public relations—tumbled 7.5% to $28.
PR Agency Revenue Down 8.9% in 2009
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close