â–¶ Agency Woes: An annual Advertising Age report for 2009 reveals that revenue and jobs are at a 16-year low in the agency sector. Revenue for U.S. marketing-communications agencies—advertising, marketing services, media, health care, and public relations—tumbled 7.5% to $28.
PR Agency Revenue Down 8.9% in 2009
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement