â–¶ Agency Woes: An annual Advertising Age report for 2009 reveals that revenue and jobs are at a 16-year low in the agency sector. Revenue for U.S. marketing-communications agencies—advertising, marketing services, media, health care, and public relations—tumbled 7.5% to $28.
PR Agency Revenue Down 8.9% in 2009
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success