An annual Advertising Age report for 2009 reveals that revenue and jobs are at a 16-year low in the agency sector. Revenue for U.S. marketing-communications agencies—advertising, marketing services, media, health care, and public relations—tumbled 7.5% to $28.4 billion in 2009.
PR Agency Revenue Down 8.9% in 2009
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications