â–¶ Agency Woes: An annual Advertising Age report for 2009 reveals that revenue and jobs are at a 16-year low in the agency sector. Revenue for U.S. marketing-communications agencies—advertising, marketing services, media, health care, and public relations—tumbled 7.5% to $28.
PR Agency Revenue Down 8.9% in 2009
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter