According to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Council’s recent survey, customer analytics are a top priority for marketers in the coming year. The survey drew from 600 senior marketing managers in the Council’s network.
Customer Analytics Top Marketing Priority
You might also be interested in:
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media