Key to working with an animal-related brand is maintaining a sanctified reputation when it comes to the treatment of animals. To establish this reputation, Grand Central Marketing turned to the American Humane Association, originator of the phrase “no animals were harmed in this production,” and an advocate for the humane treatment of animals for 70 years. Jone Bouman, head of communications at the organization, provides insight into what organizations using animals in campaigns or productions need to know. The org’s approval may be required. “We work on more than 1,000 productions a year—everything from Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean, every TV show out there and pretty much every commercial.
Protecting the Critters and Promoting Brands Humanely
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign