â–¶ Media Morale: A Booz & Company study shows that despite falling revenues in traditional media companies, most industry executives are optimistic about their financial prospects. Specific findings include: • 70% of industry executives surveyed characterize their company’s fundamental financial situation as sound, strong or very strong. Even print executives share that optimism: just 34% describe their financial picture as distressed or pressured. • Although a significant proportion of the revenue declines of 2009 can be attributed to the economic downturn, 57% of media execs say structural trends in the industry will ultimately have a greater impact on their businesses than the recession; 67% of print execs say the same. • Print media companies are the most concerned about their post-recession situation.
Media Execs Optimistic
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016