â–¶ Online Appeal: According to data from the Nielsen Company and Microsoft, video ads shown during full-episode online TV shows yield deeper brand impact than corresponding on-air TV ads. Specific findings include: • Online video ads have 65% general recall, compared to 46% general recall for TV ads. Online video ads also offer higher levels of brand recall (50% compared to 28%), message recall (39% compared to 21%) and likability (26% compared to 14%) than TV ads. • Providing ads on multiple formats does boost brand awareness. Among viewers exposed to the same TV ad on both the online and TV platforms as compared to viewers who saw ads on TV alone, substantial lift occurred in message recall (18%), brand recall (35%), message recall (53%) and likability (31%).
Consumers Connect With Online Ads
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success