When Cisco Canada’s director of corporate affairs Willa Black came up with the idea of the One Million Acts of Green campaign, it was a risky proposition to sell, both internally and externally. Why? First, it was Cisco Canada’s “biggest” idea ever. And second, a CSR-related campaign is tough for the salespeople to get their arms around. “It’s a very unorthodox way of selling something,” says Black.
Selling The Big PR Idea: Keep It Simple, Build Support
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign