When Cisco Canada’s director of corporate affairs Willa Black came up with the idea of the One Million Acts of Green campaign, it was a risky proposition to sell, both internally and externally. Why? First, it was Cisco Canada’s “biggest” idea ever. And second, a CSR-related campaign is tough for the salespeople to get their arms around. “It’s a very unorthodox way of selling something,” says Black.
Selling The Big PR Idea: Keep It Simple, Build Support
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign