Data gathered by the Pew Internet & American Life Project shows that adults with chronic illnesses spend significantly less time on the Internet, which may influence the decision-making of PR professionals in healthcare.
Chronic Illnesses Affect Amount and Level of Internet Use
You might also be interested in:
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All