The Ethisphere Institute found in its annual survey that L’Oréal, Ford and General Mills are among the "world's most ethical companies." The institute assessed over 3,000 organizations based on a range of metrics, such as corporate citizenship and governance, innovation and broader "industry leadership."
Ford and General Mills Among Corporate Ethics Leaders
You might also be interested in:
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- 'People's Climate March' Puts Pressure on Sustainability Communicators
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: PR Takeaways From a Sensation