â–¶ Ethics Grads: The Ethisphere Institute found in its annual survey that L’Oréal, Ford and General Mills are among the “world’s most ethical companies.” The institute assessed over 3,000 organizations based on a range of metrics, such as corporate citizenship and governance, innovation and broader “industry leadership.” Other findings include: • In food and beverage, Campbell Soup made the list for the first time, joining General Mills, PepsiCo and Solae. • Google and Zappos represented the Internet specialists, with Thomson Reuters and Time Warner among media owners. • T-Mobile and Vodafone dominated the telecoms networks, with Ricoh and Xerox topping consumer electronics.
Ford and General Mills Among Corporate Ethics Leaders
You might also be interested in:
- How Some Brands Are Taking the Gloom Out of Black Friday
- Facebook Responds to Criticism of 'Safety Check' Disparity
- Coca-Cola, KIND Execs Discuss Link Between Products, CSR and Transparency at PRSA Day 2
- How L'Oreal Paris Used Social Media Holiday to Promote CSR Effort
- How CSR Can Help Your Brand Bond With Gen-Z