â–¶ Mobile Media: A comscore study reveals that more mobile users check social media sites on their phones, and with greater frequency, signaling that leveraging social media can increasingly reach users-on-the-go. The study concludes: • 30.8% of smartphone users accessed social networking sites via their mobile browser in January 2010, up 8.3 points from 22.5% one year ago.
Social Media Mobile Use Rises
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter