Financial journalists polled in the second annual BackBay-Marketwire Financial Services Reputation Survey said that the finance industry's reputation has declined over the last year, and financial services firms need to overcome a credibility gap.
Finance Firms’ Reps Dive
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications