Steve Randazzo predicts experiential event-led efforts will continue to be in demand, but for such campaigns to succeed, he says, integration with PR and marketing functions are key. Here are Randazzo’s key steps to enabling such collaboration.
Face-To-Face Still Out Front In Communications Efforts
You might also be interested in:
- Al Roker's World Record Weather Report Makes for Easy PR Win
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- 'People's Climate March' Puts Pressure on Sustainability Communicators