â–¶ Google Not Only Search Game in Town: Nielsen Research showed that Bing has made gains among search engines, suggesting it may warrant more attention. The study discovered: • 12.5% of approximately 9.17 billion searches last month were on Bing. Google Search led all search providers with a 65.
Bing Gets Search Boost
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success