Lacy Kemp, social media manager and the sole blogger at Seattle-based RealNetworks, says that the bulk of their posts revolve around technology and entertainment, two popular topics that keep the content flowing. In fact, all technology and entertainment figure heavily in Technorati's list of the top blogg/blogging sites (see list below). Read more. (as of Friday, March 12) Title Subject 1. The Huffington Post Politics 2.
Technorati’s Top 10 Blogs
You might also be interested in:
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications Communications
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending