Lacy Kemp, social media manager and the sole blogger at Seattle-based RealNetworks, says that the bulk of their posts revolve around technology and entertainment, two popular topics that keep the content flowing. In fact, all technology and entertainment figure heavily in Technorati's list of the top blogg/blogging sites (see list below). Read more. (as of Friday, March 12) Title Subject 1. The Huffington Post Politics 2.
Technorati’s Top 10 Blogs
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter