Lacy Kemp, social media manager and the sole blogger at Seattle-based RealNetworks, says that the bulk of their posts revolve around technology and entertainment, two popular topics that keep the content flowing. In fact, all technology and entertainment figure heavily in Technorati's list of the top blogg/blogging sites (see list below). Read more. (as of Friday, March 12) Title Subject 1. The Huffington Post Politics 2.
Technorati’s Top 10 Blogs
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success