According to a study by Brain Sells, Baby Boomers still seek growth, all the while acknowledging new limitations in resources. The findings show that as Baby Boomers age, their home range will become more important and getting settled in new spaces will require new interpersonal and wider social arrangements.
Key Points in Boomer Behavior Study
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications