â–¶ Meet the Boomers: According to a study by Brain Sells, Baby Boomers still seek growth, all the while acknowledging new limitations in resources. The findings show that as Baby Boomers age, their home range will become more important and getting settled in new spaces, such as a smaller, closer-to-town abode or a move to a warmer climate will require new interpersonal and wider social arrangements. Other discoveries include: • With age, nostalgic yearnings grow, making people more receptive to advertisers’ and marketers’ use of what researchers call a “longing for positive memories of the past.” • The Baby Boomers generation embodies a vitality that makes them “survivors,” even if they can’t always be “thrivers.” • Boomers have been around long enough to know there are few absolutes—little is black or white.
Key Points in Boomer Behavior Study
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016