â–¶ Meet the Boomers: According to a study by Brain Sells, Baby Boomers still seek growth, all the while acknowledging new limitations in resources. The findings show that as Baby Boomers age, their home range will become more important and getting settled in new spaces, such as a smaller, closer-to-town abode or a move to a warmer climate will require new interpersonal and wider social arrangements. Other discoveries include: • With age, nostalgic yearnings grow, making people more receptive to advertisers’ and marketers’ use of what researchers call a “longing for positive memories of the past.” • The Baby Boomers generation embodies a vitality that makes them “survivors,” even if they can’t always be “thrivers.” • Boomers have been around long enough to know there are few absolutes—little is black or white.
Key Points in Boomer Behavior Study
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement