According to a study by Brain Sells, Baby Boomers still seek growth, all the while acknowledging new limitations in resources. The findings show that as Baby Boomers age, their home range will become more important and getting settled in new spaces will require new interpersonal and wider social arrangements.
Key Points in Boomer Behavior Study
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need