For other companies wishing to do a campaign similar to Nationwide’s Driving While Distracted program, which educates consumers on safe driving practices, Fleishman-Hillard’s Senior Vice President Bill Ferguson and Nationwide’s communications consultant for media relations, Charley Gillespie, offer tips.
Have a Cause Initiative You Can Rally Around
You might also be interested in:
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America