â–¶ Digital Overtakes Print: A study by Outsell revealed that digital media will take a higher share of advertising revenues than print this year for the first time in the U.S. Digital media will grow to a market share of 32.5%, compared with 30.3% for print.
Digital Ad Revenue to Top Print This Year
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging