â–¶ Digital Overtakes Print: A study by Outsell revealed that digital media will take a higher share of advertising revenues than print this year for the first time in the U.S. Digital media will grow to a market share of 32.5%, compared with 30.3% for print.
Digital Ad Revenue to Top Print This Year
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success