â–¶ Shiny Apple: Last week we reported that Hershey’s Kisses was world’s the most popular brand, and now we can report that Apple is the world’s “most admired company.” Fortune partnered with Hay Group to assess U.S. and global firms with revenues of a least $10 billion. Other findings include: • Google took second place, due to its dominance of the search market, the improving financial situation at YouTube and its growth in the mobile marketplace.
Apple Most Admired Among Brands
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success