â–¶ Shiny Apple: Last week we reported that Hershey’s Kisses was world’s the most popular brand, and now we can report that Apple is the world’s “most admired company.” Fortune partnered with Hay Group to assess U.S. and global firms with revenues of a least $10 billion. Other findings include: • Google took second place, due to its dominance of the search market, the improving financial situation at YouTube and its growth in the mobile marketplace.
Apple Most Admired Among Brands
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter