Tim Marklein, who was a presenter at PR News' Measurement Conference on March 23 at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., has developed with his team at Weber Shandwick an integrated measurement model that can be deployed for weekly and monthly insights. Marklein, who leads the Measurement & Strategy practice for Weber Shandwick, recently spoke with us about the importance of aligning PR measurement with business goals, and more. PR News: What is your coolest PR metric?
PR News Q&A: Tim Marklein Gets to the Meat of Measurement
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter