Tim Marklein, who was a presenter at PR News' Measurement Conference on March 23 at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., has developed with his team at Weber Shandwick an integrated measurement model that can be deployed for weekly and monthly insights. Marklein, who leads the Measurement & Strategy practice for Weber Shandwick, recently spoke with us about the importance of aligning PR measurement with business goals, and more. PR News: What is your coolest PR metric?
PR News Q&A: Tim Marklein Gets to the Meat of Measurement
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative