Kevin Moss' keynote speech at the PR News CSR Awards challenges CSR executives to be involved in all business functions and use social networking to communicate transparency and authenticity. Such communication could help root out inconsistencies in applying values.
CSR Values Must Permeate the Business, Says BT’s Kevin Moss
You might also be interested in:
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- 'People's Climate March' Puts Pressure on Sustainability Communicators
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: PR Takeaways From a Sensation