While online focus groups gain some momentum as an effective qualitative measurement, some organizations prefer a more traditional digital research technique: the online survey. Following are best practices on how you can maxmize your ROI using this digital method of research.
Getting the Best Return from Online Surveys
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need