You may have a ways to go before entering the executive boardroom, so in the meantime, here’s Jim Lukaszewski’s tips for better interaction with the boss: 1. Present work product in final form. It should be your best, most complete effort. 2. Look at situations from a perspective other than the one the boss has—this leads to interesting, productive discussions.
Working Successfully With the Boss
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter