You may have a ways to go before entering the executive boardroom, so in the meantime, here’s Jim Lukaszewski’s tips for better interaction with the boss: 1. Present work product in final form. It should be your best, most complete effort. 2. Look at situations from a perspective other than the one the boss has—this leads to interesting, productive discussions.
Working Successfully With the Boss
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging