You may have a ways to go before entering the executive boardroom, so in the meantime, here’s Jim Lukaszewski’s tips for better interaction with the boss: 1. Present work product in final form. It should be your best, most complete effort. 2. Look at situations from a perspective other than the one the boss has—this leads to interesting, productive discussions.
Working Successfully With the Boss
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success