Coyne PR and Goodyear gave bloggers an inside look into the tire maker’s proving grounds in Akron, Ohio—a move afforded only to “traditional” media in the past. Coyne PR SVP Geoffrey Phelps lists six tips for treating bloggers with respect: • Treat them as media, but understand they are not traditional media and therefore have different needs. • Respect the fact that they have deadlines and often shorter lead times than traditional media. • Understand that they often don’t travel alone—a video blog is not a one-person production. But if they do, they may need a hand getting a photo—often with them in it.
Treating Bloggers Like Traditional Media
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative