Thinking about setting up a formal social media training program in your organization? You may not need it to be as comprehensive as Edelman’s Belt System, but there are some basic things to keep in mind, says Phil Gomes, SVP of digital integration for Edelman. 1. “There’s a tendency to address social media as a technology issue—what knob do I turn, what switch do I flip? Start with the more philosophical aspects, which are less overwhelming and more welcoming, and work backward,” says Gomes.
Four Tips for Optimal Social Media Training
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging