Thinking about setting up a formal social media training program in your organization? You may not need it to be as comprehensive as Edelman’s Belt System, but there are some basic things to keep in mind, says Phil Gomes, SVP of digital integration for Edelman. 1. “There’s a tendency to address social media as a technology issue—what knob do I turn, what switch do I flip? Start with the more philosophical aspects, which are less overwhelming and more welcoming, and work backward,” says Gomes.
Four Tips for Optimal Social Media Training
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success