Tony Tapia of the Western Union Foundation has helped steer One World, One Family from the start. We asked him what companies should consider when executing a global campaign. 1. What’s the long-term benefit of doing such a project? Where do you want to be in five or 10 years?
Tips for Executing a Complex Global Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign