Tony Tapia of the Western Union Foundation has helped steer One World, One Family from the start. We asked him what companies should consider when executing a global campaign. 1. What’s the long-term benefit of doing such a project? Where do you want to be in five or 10 years?
Tips for Executing a Complex Global Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign