Steve Cody, managing partner at Peppercom, reveals five key questions to consider before taking on pro bono work. 1) Does the pro bono organization’s needs match your capabilities? If you don’t work in such areas as entertainment or retail, you wouldn’t partner with a pro bono in those fields. 2) Will the assignment allow you to perform award-winning work? Look for pro bono executives who will allow you to do what you do best.
Considering Pro Bono Work?
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign