1. Employees are blocked • Reach: No impact • Influence: No message 2. Employees have access but aren’t trained • Reach: Marginal impact • Influence: Accidentally on message 3. Trained spokespersons • Reach: Limited impact • Influence: Corporate message 4. Trained team of spokespeople • Reach: Significant impact • Influence: Broad corporate message 5.
5 Ways to Organize Social Media in Your Company
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative