1. Employees are blocked • Reach: No impact • Influence: No message 2. Employees have access but aren’t trained • Reach: Marginal impact • Influence: Accidentally on message 3. Trained spokespersons • Reach: Limited impact • Influence: Corporate message 4. Trained team of spokespeople • Reach: Significant impact • Influence: Broad corporate message 5.
5 Ways to Organize Social Media in Your Company
You might also be interested in:
- How Personal Stories Can Be Used to Fight Public Apathy on Volkswagen
- 3 Keys to Visual Storytelling: Saturation, Engagement, Persuasion
- 7 PR Lessons From the Largest Healthcare Data Breach in History
- The Week in PR
- How to Find and Attract the Right Influencers for Your Brand, and Navigate the Inherent Risks