1. Employees are blocked • Reach: No impact • Influence: No message 2. Employees have access but aren’t trained • Reach: Marginal impact • Influence: Accidentally on message 3. Trained spokespersons • Reach: Limited impact • Influence: Corporate message 4. Trained team of spokespeople • Reach: Significant impact • Influence: Broad corporate message 5.
5 Ways to Organize Social Media in Your Company
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App