1. Employees are blocked • Reach: No impact • Influence: No message 2. Employees have access but aren’t trained • Reach: Marginal impact • Influence: Accidentally on message 3. Trained spokespersons • Reach: Limited impact • Influence: Corporate message 4. Trained team of spokespeople • Reach: Significant impact • Influence: Broad corporate message 5.
5 Ways to Organize Social Media in Your Company
You might also be interested in:
- Volkswagen PR Exec Speaks: 'Company Takes This Matter Very Seriously,' Media Site Tab Added
- Week in PR
- How Do Journalists Truly Feel About PR's Spray & Pray Approach? You May Not Like the Answer
- Keep Your Boilerplates Fresh, Direct, Jargon-Free—If You're Still Using Them
- Communicating Hard, Soft Activities Is Crucial to Maintain a Solid Reputation