1. Employees are blocked • Reach: No impact • Influence: No message 2. Employees have access but aren’t trained • Reach: Marginal impact • Influence: Accidentally on message 3. Trained spokespersons • Reach: Limited impact • Influence: Corporate message 4. Trained team of spokespeople • Reach: Significant impact • Influence: Broad corporate message 5.
5 Ways to Organize Social Media in Your Company
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016