Yesterday's second annual PR News Digital PR Summit at the Grand Hyatt in midtown Manhattan was a like a virtual smorgasbord for the digital palate in the sense that it had everything for everyone to sample. From a YouTube video of a rapping Southwest Airlines flight attendant to a lengthy discussion on integrating Twitter into one’s communication efforts, the conference served up heaping dishes of digital/social media best practices.
Of Rapping Flight Attendants, SEO and Online Trolls: PR News Launches its Second Annual Digital PR Summit
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing