Yesterday's second annual PR News Digital PR Summit at the Grand Hyatt in midtown Manhattan was a like a virtual smorgasbord for the digital palate in the sense that it had everything for everyone to sample. From a YouTube video of a rapping Southwest Airlines flight attendant to a lengthy discussion on integrating Twitter into one’s communication efforts, the conference served up heaping dishes of digital/social media best practices.
Of Rapping Flight Attendants, SEO and Online Trolls: PR News Launches its Second Annual Digital PR Summit
You might also be interested in:
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow