Just Announced: Top Places to Work in PR
Nominations submitted to PR News by industry professionals were divided into three categories—agency, corporate department and nonprofit—and were reviewed by a panel of external judges as well as PR News editors, who considered everything from the organization’s turnover rate and opportunities for growth, to employees’ candid descriptions of the intangibles that keep them happy and driven.
The winners, listed below, will be profiled in a special issue of PR News to be published on October 19, 2009; they will also receive special recognition at the Platinum PR Awards luncheon in New York City Oct. 21. At the luncheon we will also announce our "Best in Show"—the top place to work in each of the three categories.
PR News' 2009 Top Places to Work in PR:
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
Chesapeake Energy Corp.
First Horizon National Corp.
State Farm Insurance
Turner Broadcasting System
Carmichael Lynch Spong
Marina Maher Communications
American Red Cross
Children’s Home Society of Florida
Cleveland Metropolitan School District
Georgia Tech Research Institute
To advertise in the PR News' Top Places to Work in PR special issue, or for more information about attending the Oct. 21 luncheon, please contact Diane Schwartz at DSchwartz@accessintel.com.
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Ways PBS Shapes Content for Maximum Facebook Exposure
- How T. Rowe Price Broke Through the Noise With a Message About College Savings
- Want to Generate Bad PR and Social 'Dislikes?' Here's General Mills' Strategy
- PR Insider: Millennials are not the Enemy; They Just Need a Place to Thrive
- 6 Tips for Instagram: Spreading Your Message without Being Spammy