Senior business executives' continued haphazard approach to digital communications lends significant credence to the old saying, "The more things change, the more they stay the same." After all, the present time will surely be remembered in the history books of tomorrow as an era defined by monumental change. However, executives are still heard grumbling that the powers that be in their organizations still aggressively resist...well, changing their ways to keep up. Especially in the realm of emerging digital platforms--a major driver of the current business transformation--communications professionals are among those most willing and able to adapt their approaches to be more dexterous.
Selling Idea of Digital Integration to Risk-Averse Senior Execs
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016