Senior business executives' continued haphazard approach to digital communications lends significant credence to the old saying, "The more things change, the more they stay the same." After all, the present time will surely be remembered in the history books of tomorrow as an era defined by monumental change. However, executives are still heard grumbling that the powers that be in their organizations still aggressively resist...well, changing their ways to keep up. Especially in the realm of emerging digital platforms--a major driver of the current business transformation--communications professionals are among those most willing and able to adapt their approaches to be more dexterous.
Selling Idea of Digital Integration to Risk-Averse Senior Execs
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success