Senior business executives' continued haphazard approach to digital communications lends significant credence to the old saying, "The more things change, the more they stay the same." After all, the present time will surely be remembered in the history books of tomorrow as an era defined by monumental change. However, executives are still heard grumbling that the powers that be in their organizations still aggressively resist...well, changing their ways to keep up. Especially in the realm of emerging digital platforms--a major driver of the current business transformation--communications professionals are among those most willing and able to adapt their approaches to be more dexterous.
Selling Idea of Digital Integration to Risk-Averse Senior Execs
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App