Risks abound in today's global business climate. Shattered investor confidence, slashed consumer spending and spiraling employee morale have all forced executives to take pause and reassess their organizations' business models and recipes for success. With this reassessment have come necessary changes, from widespread layoffs to drastically downsized budget allocations. The only problem? As these changes are implemented, oftentimes the big picture--that is, the business model and organizational structure--remains untouched, leaving it with gaping holes and broken connections.
Model Behavior: Restructuring Orgs To Assess Risk and Manage Change
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App