Risks abound in today's global business climate. Shattered investor confidence, slashed consumer spending and spiraling employee morale have all forced executives to take pause and reassess their organizations' business models and recipes for success. With this reassessment have come necessary changes, from widespread layoffs to drastically downsized budget allocations. The only problem? As these changes are implemented, oftentimes the big picture--that is, the business model and organizational structure--remains untouched, leaving it with gaping holes and broken connections.
Model Behavior: Restructuring Orgs To Assess Risk and Manage Change
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement