Risks abound in today's global business climate. Shattered investor confidence, slashed consumer spending and spiraling employee morale have all forced executives to take pause and reassess their organizations' business models and recipes for success. With this reassessment have come necessary changes, from widespread layoffs to drastically downsized budget allocations. The only problem? As these changes are implemented, oftentimes the big picture--that is, the business model and organizational structure--remains untouched, leaving it with gaping holes and broken connections.
Model Behavior: Restructuring Orgs To Assess Risk and Manage Change
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications