*It's a People Business, ?But...: Despite the tough economy and widespread layoffs, recruiting and retaining top talent remains a top concern for employers, according to a survey released by Robert Half International. Among the findings: When asked about their top staffing concern, 39% of respondents cited retention; 22% said recruitment; 17% said productivity; and, 17% said staff morale. The communications implication: Business is still about people, and organizations are only as strong as their weakest employee.
Quick Study: Freezing Months for Talent Management; Green Investments; Blind Eye Turned to Corporate Misconduct
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter