*It's a People Business, ?But...: Despite the tough economy and widespread layoffs, recruiting and retaining top talent remains a top concern for employers, according to a survey released by Robert Half International. Among the findings: When asked about their top staffing concern, 39% of respondents cited retention; 22% said recruitment; 17% said productivity; and, 17% said staff morale. The communications implication: Business is still about people, and organizations are only as strong as their weakest employee.
Quick Study: Freezing Months for Talent Management; Green Investments; Blind Eye Turned to Corporate Misconduct
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike