The communications implication: Business is still about people, and organizations are only as strong as their weakest employee. When money is tight, the best strategy is to embrace nontraditional recruitment techniques and creative fringe benefits--two things the modern communications executive is well equipped to drive.
Quick Study: Freezing Months for Talent Management; Green Investments; Blind Eye Turned to Corporate Misconduct
You might also be interested in:
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession