In a city where 37% of the adult population cannot read well enough to fill out a job application, Chicago-based Open Books executives had their work cut out for them.
Case Study: System Reboot: How One Nonprofit’s Revamped Web Site Helped Deliver Its Message to the Masses
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing