*Social Networks a Low Priority for CMOs: Despite the cultural phenomenon that Facebook and MySpace have become the past five years, 55% of the CMOs at leading brands surveyed by Epsilon, in partnership with GfK Roper, said they're not too interested (22%), or not interested at all (33%), in incorporating the social networking sites into their marketing strategies.
Quick Study: CMOs Not Interested in Socializing; Marketers Pressured to Show ROI; Millennial Journos Lead New Media Usage
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing