Communications--and business in general--is in the midst of a sea change, what with the new incoming political administration, the recession and, of course, the ever-growing number of social media platforms. It's certainly a time of transition, and it's created an opportunity for PR execs to take the lead in helping their companies and clients navigate the new challenges surrounding stakeholder outreach and engagement.
Marriage of Necessity: Integrating PR & Marketing to Survive Turbulent Times
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing