*Heads of the Class: There may be a national and global shortage of trust in America's leaders, as reflected by the tarnished reputations of corporate America, the U.S. government and the country's financial system, but there is a bright spot: Recent findings from the Reputation Institute show that leaders' reputations can be strengthened though a strategic combination of heartfelt actions and communication. The 2008 Most Admired CEO Study asked consumers to name up to three CEOs in the U.S.
Quick Study: Not All CEOs Distrusted; Web Habits Give Marketing Fractured Focus; CR in Modern Economy; Jump in PSAs
You might also be interested in:
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications Communications