*Heads of the Class: There may be a national and global shortage of trust in America's leaders, as reflected by the tarnished reputations of corporate America, the U.S. government and the country's financial system, but there is a bright spot: Recent findings from the Reputation Institute show that leaders' reputations can be strengthened though a strategic combination of heartfelt actions and communication. The 2008 Most Admired CEO Study asked consumers to name up to three CEOs in the U.S.
Quick Study: Not All CEOs Distrusted; Web Habits Give Marketing Fractured Focus; CR in Modern Economy; Jump in PSAs
You might also be interested in:
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks