*Heads of the Class: There may be a national and global shortage of trust in America's leaders, as reflected by the tarnished reputations of corporate America, the U.S. government and the country's financial system, but there is a bright spot: Recent findings from the Reputation Institute show that leaders' reputations can be strengthened though a strategic combination of heartfelt actions and communication.
Quick Study: Not All CEOs Distrusted; Web Habits Give Marketing Fractured Focus; CR in Modern Economy; Jump in PSAs
You might also be interested in:
- Social Media Starting to Become Legitimate Tool for Internal Relations
- PR Billing Rates Pegged to the Market
- The 'Did You Get My Email?' Phone Call to Reporters Has Little Ring Left
- Case Study: Lois Paul and Partners Teams Up With SynapDx to Help Spread New Message About Early Autism Detection
- Your Existing Business Model is on Borrowed Time; Brand Loyalty Can Be Won (or Lost) in Mere Seconds