*Consumers Want More Health Engagement: A study just released by Edelman shows that people want more active, trusted and personal health interaction with companies, organizations and brands. Consumers want companies to help address their specific personal health concerns and help them maintain their health through prevention and care. They also must provide people with thorough, transparent and specific information; engage them through personal and health-expert channels, online and off; and address personal issues like health and well-being before larger societal concerns.
Quick Study: ‘Health-Info-entials’ Wield Power; One in Four Firms Planning Layoffs; Media Pros Want Online News Access
You might also be interested in:
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions