*Consumers Want More Health Engagement: A study just released by Edelman shows that people want more active, trusted and personal health interaction with companies, organizations and brands. Consumers want companies to help address their specific personal health concerns and help them maintain their health through prevention and care. They also must provide people with thorough, transparent and specific information; engage them through personal and health-expert channels, online and off; and address personal issues like health and well-being before larger societal concerns. The study also found that one-fifth of people comprises a highly influential group--the "Health Info-entials." Health Info-entials are involved, informed and engaged in health.
Quick Study: ‘Health-Info-entials’ Wield Power; One in Four Firms Planning Layoffs; Media Pros Want Online News Access
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter