Knowing what keeps their CEOs up at night is both a blessing and a curse for communicators; with knowledge comes great responsibility. Thanks to two recently released in-depth surveys of CEOs from around the world, by PricewaterhouseCoopers and IBM, respectively, executives can now see what issues are top-of-mind for organizational leaders and plan their future strategies accordingly. Results from both surveys reveal that CEOs are almost unanimously considering a handful of trends when planning their business strategies: foremost among them are the need for continued innovation, concern over economic uncertainty and the risks and opportunities presented by an increasingly global business environment. The latter factor especially has contributed to business leaders' change in management strategies. According to the IBM survey, 80% of CEOs said they face substantial change in the next three years, up from 66% in 2006.
And the Walls Come Tumbling Down: Global Risk Inspires Biz/Gov Collaboration
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros