Knowing what keeps their CEOs up at night is both a blessing and a curse for communicators; with knowledge comes great responsibility. Thanks to two recently released in-depth surveys of CEOs from around the world, by PricewaterhouseCoopers and IBM, respectively, executives can now see what issues are top-of-mind for organizational leaders and plan their future strategies accordingly.
And the Walls Come Tumbling Down: Global Risk Inspires Biz/Gov Collaboration
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need