Even in this inscrutable economy, PR agency directors and owners are still earning a nice living, clients are remaining and talent is plentiful. Why fret about profitability? Well, I'm here to tell you that attention to performance metrics can spell the difference between survival on a rainy day, sustaining the longevity of your top people and--most importantly--monetizing your biggest asset when and if it's timely. To give you an idea of how enormously significant these metrics are to your life, let's look at your worth on today's market. If your agency is marketable at all, it's probably worth five to 10 times recast EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes and depreciation plus any bonus you're taking as owner salary).
Measuring Agency Profitability Goals: How You Can Reach Them
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015