Organization: Shell Oil Company Agency: Burson-Marsteller; Penn, Schoen & Berland Timeframe: 2006 - 2007 When Shell Oil Company undertook an 18-month face-to-face campaign to build public understanding of energy issues, research and measurement quickly became prime considerations. "As we started considering the idea of a speaking tour, one of our first questions was, 'How will we be able to measure the effectiveness of face-to-face outreach?'" explains Chris Bozman, APR, deputy director of U.S. communications for Shell Oil Company, the U.
Case Study: Fueled by Research and Measurement, Shell Oil Rehabilitates a Tainted Image
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter