Organization: Shell Oil Company Agency: Burson-Marsteller; Penn, Schoen & Berland Timeframe: 2006 - 2007 When Shell Oil Company undertook an 18-month face-to-face campaign to build public understanding of energy issues, research and measurement quickly became prime considerations. "As we started considering the idea of a speaking tour, one of our first questions was, 'How will we be able to measure the effectiveness of face-to-face outreach?'" explains Chris Bozman, APR, deputy director of U.S. communications for Shell Oil Company, the U.
Case Study: Fueled by Research and Measurement, Shell Oil Rehabilitates a Tainted Image
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016