Organization: Shell Oil Company Agency: Burson-Marsteller; Penn, Schoen & Berland Timeframe: 2006 - 2007 When Shell Oil Company undertook an 18-month face-to-face campaign to build public understanding of energy issues, research and measurement quickly became prime considerations. "As we started considering the idea of a speaking tour, one of our first questions was, 'How will we be able to measure the effectiveness of face-to-face outreach?'" explains Chris Bozman, APR, deputy director of U.S. communications for Shell Oil Company, the U.
Case Study: Fueled by Research and Measurement, Shell Oil Rehabilitates a Tainted Image
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success