Company: AISI Agency: Blue Worldwide & Vistance Timeframe: 2006-ongoing Despite the technological and environmental advances that transformed it into a recycling leader, America's steel industry was still being characterized with outdated terms by U.S. policy makers as steel transitioned to the 21st century. In the years between 1998 and 2003, cheap foreign steel was dumped on U.S.
Case Study: Steel Magnolia: Research Tracks–and Backs–an Effort to Polish One Industry’s Tarnished Image
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015