Company: AISI Agency: Blue Worldwide & Vistance Timeframe: 2006-ongoing Despite the technological and environmental advances that transformed it into a recycling leader, America's steel industry was still being characterized with outdated terms by U.S. policy makers as steel transitioned to the 21st century. In the years between 1998 and 2003, cheap foreign steel was dumped on U.S.
Case Study: Steel Magnolia: Research Tracks–and Backs–an Effort to Polish One Industry’s Tarnished Image
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App