PR News Event Sponsorships
PR News is a daily intellectual hub that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. Our PR News audience is smart, inquisitive and eager to learn about new, more efficient ways of communicating. Sponsoring a PR News event positions your brand as a thought leader on the topics that impact the industry most including measurement, crisis management, social media, SEO, and digital PR.
Event Sponsorship Benefits
- Your logo on all marketing and event materials
- 3 complimentary registration passes for your staff
- Full-page ad in the attendee workbook
- "5 Things You Didn't Know" list about your company included in the attendee workbook and event website
- Booth to display your sponsorship materials in a high foot traffic area
- Speaking opportunity for your executives
- Opportunity to present research from your organization
- Provision of the attendee list with full contact information
- Face time during the event where you'll have the chance to raffle off an item
- Networking opportunities with attendees
- Shout-outs on social media and on stage at the event
Have other sponsorship needs? You can customize a sponsorship package! Contact Lindsay Silverberg for more details.
- Top Women in PR Awards Luncheon, January 24, 2016; New York, NY
- Crisis Management Boot Camp, February 23 in Huntington Beach, CA
- Digital Summit, February 24 in Huntington Beach, CA
- Workshop, March 22 in Washington, D.C.
- Spring Awards Luncheon (Honoring the CSR and Nonprofit Awards), March 22 in Washington, D.C.
- Workshop, April 20 in Washington, D.C.
- PR Measurement Conference, April 21 in Washington, D.C.
- Social Media Awards Luncheon, May 2 in New York City
- Workshop, May 2 in New York City
- The Social Shake-Up, May 22-24, 2017; Atlanta, GA
- PR How-To Conference and Boot Camp, June 14-15 in Chicago, IL
- Boot Camp, July 20 in New York City
- Social Media Conference, August in California
- Platinum PR Awards Luncheon, September in New York City
- Digital PR Summit, October in Miami
- Workshop, November 8 in New York City
- Boot Camp, November 9 in New York City
- Winter Awards Luncheon, December 5 in Washington, D.C.
- Media Relations Conference and Boot Camp, December 6-7 in Washington, D.C.
Who's Our Audience
PR News serves the public relations, communications and marketing communities at corporations, agencies and nonprofits.
- Corporation 65%, Agency 20%, Nonprofit 15%
- C-Suite 15%, Senior-Level 55%, Mid-Level 30%
Past Organizations in Attendance Include:
What Our Attendees Have to Say
"Amazing speakers. Relevant case studies. I went back to the office literally with a fire-hose of apps to investigate." -Senior Director, Corporate Marketing & Communications, MTN
"The event provided me with a lot of actionable items and strategies that I believe I can implement immediately" -Director of Social Media, USANA Health Sciences
"I learned a lot and enjoyed all of the presentations. Great tips that I'll use!" -Public Affairs Specialist, U.S. Department of the Interior
"Excellent event to unite marketing/digital with corporate communications and PR pros! Takeaways were solid and could be implemented immediately!" - Digital PR & Marketing Conference, 2016 Sponsor
Contact Account Executive, Lindsay Silverberg; 301-354-1716 for more details.