Become the SEO Expert at Your Organization!
Join PR News for this interactive, pre-conference workshop!
Bring your team to this must-attend search engine optimization workshop. You'll leave this workshop with the skills to lift your messages to the top of search results and be the SEO expert for your organization.
Join PR News for this interactive, pre-Platinum & Top Places to Work in PR Awards Luncheon/Digital PR Summit workshop! PR News' Platinum PR Awards will be held immediately after the SEO Workshop, and PR News' Digital PR Summit will be held the next day on Oct. 16. All events will be held at the Grand Hyatt in New York City.
Bring your team to this must-attend SEO workshop. You'll leave this workshop with the skills to lift your messages to the top of search results and be the SEO expert at your organization. This workshop will provide you with strategies to find and use the keywords and phrases people use to search for news and information about your brand and industry.
One of the hottest phrases in PR and the digital world is "content creation." But, like a tree that falls in the forest, does content that social media users never see really exist? Communicators working in the digital age must recognize the interconnectivity between their content, social media and search engine optimization.
Attend this SEO Workshop on Oct. 15 and learn to create strategies for your digital content that increases the likelihood that your target audience will find it—which must happen before they can engage with it on social networks.
- Research target keywords to gain better visibility for your content and increase brand exposure on search engines
- Understand the differences between the top search engines
- Make sure your social media content includes search keywords
- Use branded social media content to boost your SEO
- Optimize your meta tags to improve your content's ranking by Google
- Use linking techniques to boost traffic and visibility on search engines
- Optimize all PR content, including Web site copy, newsletters, blogs, press releases, video and still images
- Monitor online conversations to manage brand reputation and push negative search results off Google's front page
- Track SEO's effects and measure its results to prove its value
PR News Workshop:
SEO Tactics to Increase the Visibility and Shareability of Your PR Content
Workshop Time: October 15, 2013 from 8:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Location: Grand Hyatt New York , 109 East 42nd Street at Grand Central Terminal, New York, New York, USA 10017
Price: $525 Per Person | Register Now
|Per Person Rate||Regular Rate:|
|SEO Workshop Only||$525|
|SEO Workshop & Digital PR Summit||$1320|
|SEO Workshop & Platinum & Top Places to Work in PR Awards Luncheon||$1025|
|Workshop, Summit & Luncheon||$1995|
|Group Rate||Regular Rate:|
|SEO Workshop Only||N/A|
|SEO Workshop & Digital PR Summit||$1270|
|SEO Workshop & Platinum & Top Places to Work in PR Awards Luncheon||$1000|
|Workshop, Summit & Luncheon||$1970|
Group = Two or more from the same company. Group price is per person.
Start Your Registration Now for PR News' SEO Workshop:
- This was a great event. Not only were the speakers knowledgeable and engaging, but the attendees were awesome. And networking was great! --Communications Manager, CIGNA
- My favorite speakers were Eliason, McCormick, Miller, Perkett and Roth. Great content; great presenters. – Media Relations Manager, ACT
- I thought it was incredibly relevant to the audience. I walked away with several key ideas that I can't wait to implement on my clients behalf. – Chief Public Affairs Officer, Clemson University
- Great topics. Good variety. - President, Andrea Obston Marketing Communications
- It was a fantastically event, and many of the strategies delivered today will inform our company's social media policies moving forward. – Online News Producer, Education Week
- Very good, well organized. – Director eRecruitment & Social Media, Sun Life Financial
- Great conference, speakers and venue!! Loved the clean, candid approach of all speakers towards the challenging environment of social media. -External Relations, US Operations and Marketing North America, Procter & Gamble
- I thought it was a wonderful event and I learned a great deal. It was an incredibly valuable seminar.
-VP of Marketing, Retirement Living TV
- I was also so impressed with the overall event. The quality of the presentations was top-notch, and the ability to network with like-minded people during the breaks and at lunch was invaluable. -Director, Global Media Relations, SAP AG
- This was one of the best conferences I've ever attended. - Social Media Manager, Nautica
- I learned more in one day than I've learned all year! -Director, New Media, American Heart Association
- Fantastic keynote. The energy was perfect for a mid-day pick-me-up. Loved that PR is so well represented - rarely the case at other social media conferences. -Executive Director, PR & Communications, Jackson Spalding
- Great information and speakers. -E-Marketing Specialist, Ruud Lighting, Inc.
- Extremely helpful program and I learned a lot. -CEO, Alongi Media Solutions
- Wonderful and insightful event in which I would like to have my entire team participate, including some clients. -Account Executive, Digital Brand Architects
- Great event! I'm taking away valuable information and am excited to put the new knowledge to use! Well executed. Thanks! -Communications and Organizational Effectiveness Analyst, Hostess Brands, Inc.
- Fantastic and inspiring! -Program Marketing Manager, Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Very helpful ideas that I will be able to use right away. Thanks! -Staff Services Manager, CalPERS
- Great speakers. -General Manager, KXLY Radio Group
Each registration comes with the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the PR Media Relations Conference. [Back to the Top]
- SEO Checklist
- Certificate of Attendance
- Attendee Workbook
- Attendee-Only Access to Presentations
The workshop is limited to 25 participants in order to create an interactive experience with personalized attention.
- Community Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Digital Communications
- Media Relations
- PR Firms
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Social Media